View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
20% of 350,000idr is 70,000idr,
in western countries, a 20% tip is consider a good tip.

Next time when I go to hotel Travel or hotel Classic, I will give the same girls a 15 - 20% tip because in those two places, no one tries to chop me.

If a 20% tip is not good enough, I will stay out of Jakarta.
Every country and industry has different customs for tipping, so you can't really compare. In Japan no tipping is necessary because they earn a high living wage from salary alone. In Classic, the girls make only 70,000 for each customer of the 350,000 fee (less than 1/4 of it), so the custom is to give at least 100k for adequate service, or even more if she earned it. They rely on these tips to survive. Name one other country, or even place where you can have ST in a large,, safe, organised, and clean place, for less than $45 total? The cost is peanuts, and I haven't found anything else comparable. If you are seriously too poor to provide that (which i doubt you really are), better you just stay home and masterbate, instead of making Singaporeans look so stingy overseas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
Are you trying to troll or just generally dense ? ....by all means stay out of Jakarta and stop giving SEA mongers a bad name.
I think this guy is a little bit dense. Let him be, if he continue his stingy ways, all the girls will surely talk about him (they call these dudes 'Pelit') and he will be blacklisted by the mommies anyways. These practices always catch up to people, i've seen it happen before at Classic.