View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
cmesl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Dear Bros, appreciate all the advice and sharing on this page.

Was my first trip to Jakarta, the advice was really useful.

Followed the recommendation and my review for 2 places.

Grand Mercure Harmoni - Harmoni Spa (ex Sparadise Spa)
Went with high expectation but came out a little disappointed.
Maybe it is due to the wrong timing, went after work at about 7 pm on a weekday, place was empty. Was quickly ushered into the room for the 90mins massage for 630K. No tablet to select therapist or time to enjoy the facilities before the massage.

The therapist was young and pretty but due to language barrier was unable to communicate, so it was a quiet solid massage for 90mins. No happy ending. But still gave the therapist, 200k tips as the massage was really good and relaxing

The room was huge, clean and comfortable but a little too quiet for comfort as can hear each other's breathing, no ambience music to mask the white noise.

Wanted to enjoy the facilities (Spa, pool, etc) but was guided to the cashier and out of the premise after changing up by the Mama.

Not sure what went wrong, as I am noob in these areas. But definitely, not a norm based on the review. Will see if I can make an attempt again on the weekend if time permits to see if it is different.

Total Damage - 630K + 200K

Classic Hotel - Terminal 5 located at Level 5
As per recommended, but again was there too early, was in at 7 pm after work, the crowd comes in at about 10 pm. There was already a small group of locals (4-5 pax) already there, enjoying karaoke. But the place has a huge line up of local ladies waiting in their different colour uniforms. So being early had the advantage of more selection I guess.

Was approached by Mama Wendi at the entrance and ordered a drink while looking around. She asked if I saw any ladies of interest and if I have any requirement. As I am unsure, I suggest for her recommendation. Instead, she offered me to look through all the selection available (not sure if this is usual, as did not hear anyone mentioning it) and let her know if any ladies caught my eyes. To be honest, maybe my standard is too low, was spoilt for choice as more than 50% of the ladies are young, pretty and busty (my type).

After 1 round, still unsure, she advised the pricing, which is shared by the many bros here, 365k for 1 lady 1 shot 60mins or 500k for 2 ladies 2 shot 90mins. Since never try tarma, so went for 2 ladies. Wendi recommended a combination who are good friends (luckily my type too) and shared I will definitely be satisfied. She joked if no good, no need to give her tips. So she collected the 500k and left the 2 ladies (Amanda and Delar) with me. Again my language disability, fortunately, Wendi and Delar was able to communicate in English and we just stayed in the lounge to build up the feeling before being ushered into the room.

Amanda - SYT, quiet, great body
Delar - a bit older, communicates well in English
Overall a great combination

The rest is pretty much SOP in the room (Shower, Foreplay, and all styles possible before the big release, only managed 1 shot) but the tarma experience is really amazing for me. Left a happy man.

Total Damages - 500k (service) + 103k (Drinks) + 100k (Mama's Tips) + 400K (Tips for the 2 ladies) = 1.13 m

Looking forward to more reviews from the rest and have fun in Jakarta.