View Single Post
Old 13-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: sorry for spam, pin yin version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
FS sauna:
1. Crystal Jade (shui jing gong) at Shuang An just behind the UME multiplex cinema. RMB 700+ for FS. Run down place but it works.

2. long tao jun near Pan Jia Yuan market. First cross junction west from Pan Jia Yuan bridge and head north till you see this huge brightly lit building bearing this name. About RMB 1100-1200 for FS (I can't remember too clearly).

3. Oriental palace (dong fang huang gong) along east 3rd ring road opposite China World. RMB 1800 for FS package (roughly, I remembered it was ridiculously ex).

6. Sauna at Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. About RMB 1900 for FS package.

2. Millionaire (da fu hao) at Weigongcun Road near the Beijing Foreign Studies University. About RMB 700+ for HJ package (includes buffet).

3. Sauna at basement of Landmark Towers hotel. RMB 500+ excluding tips for HJ which was very expensive IMO.
The price you gave is "out of Asia", more expensive than taipei.

I was in BJ last month, I went to a very good class kTV in Choayang idist in a hotel called Yen Yang tel : 6522-8888. The gals are very hot and we really have good fun. O/N rate : RMB1000 plus 300 sitting fee. For that I already consider it expensive liao.

To pay 1800 or 1900 rmb(S$395) in a HC.....it's crazy. I rather PCC.....Or to fly to the south and pay less one third the price....GNN ...it's more expensive than the "gold plated" Indo PRC......