View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This place is dead now..... has become into a situation similar to Amansari. Girls stock and quality has dropped tremendously and more often than not the place is closed. Its like they operated every once in 2-3 days. Even the outcall service to Grand Sentosa hotel has ceased.
I am not surprised. The writing was on the wall many months back so I had actually expected it to come to this situation. It is never wise to defy the authorities and challenge them especially when you are into such questionable activities. The 1st batch of staffers knew this principle and the spa was able to expand and do well until the latest batch of young ah bengs took over as captains. These youths think too highly of themselves and think they are above the law..... suka suka do what they like... and even tell the authorities off.

Of course there will be retaliation and crackdowns by those people and now see what has become of the spa? Neither here nor there..... want to open do business also scared kenna raid..... which happen every other day. No other joint has been raided as frequently as VIP. Even Amansari was never raided this frequently during its troubled days.