View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginals View Post
Just nice ur nick also refer to the same thing when u set up ur account... You don’t knw what you’re doing..
Initially, that was what I wanted to draw out when I posted the previous message. Upon scrutiny, the effect is not really what I had in mind when I posted that message. There is a subtle difference then and now. 15 years ago, the nick was created in doubt: "Am I sure I want to engage in commercial sex? What am I doing?" 15 years later, it is used as a reproach: "Why am I wasting my time here? What am I doing?"

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 21-10-2018 at 01:27 AM.