View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

LoverFortress Isabella :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707059

Some FRs for her already on her thread.

If don't mind the small boobs and dark tan, she's worth her $100/2 price. Told her straight off that I wanted to have massage with FJ package and she happily obliged. Started with a long BBBJ with varied pattern, then 69 to return her favour before cap on, shot once and then enjoy the semi-pro skill massage till almost the full time. Though she had a customer right after me (saw her hp msg), no cutting corner and timing.

In the final shower, little bro started waking up again when she soaped it and she laughed and told me why never book longer slot, why fuck so long for 1st shot

No ORD mood either though she is going back real soon, 1 or 2 day's time if I heard correctly. Excellent budget bonk!