Old 24-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

I had left this thread after the discussions went off on a tangent with some coffeeshop Hokkien which, unfortunately, I do not understand. But one kind gentleman upped my points based on what I said so I guess i m not talking nonsense after all.

Anyway, reading warbird's comments make me realise how much common grounds we share... up to the point where he mentioned abt treating young PRCs as sex toys. I have a soft heart and have not reached that level of detachment.

Whores, to my understanding, are ppl who would do things for money. Selling their bodies for eg. I know of lots of corporate executives who are whores, too - they sell their souls to their bosses. Wives r whores, too - they r too lazy to work/make a career, so they sell their mind & body to some guy in return for a roof over their head and food on the table. I am a whore, too. I sell my services to the highest bidder and I have no qualms abt serving anyone who can offer me the highest rates.

So if all whores are damned, hell would be a busy place indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
As a healthy man, I need regular sex. My mindset of treating these young PRC MMs as sex toys or pieces of prime meat will help me remain emotionally detached. Sex may become a more serious matter if it results in reproduction n/or STDs.