Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
yeah I guess so.. but no offence to antone and i'm not trying to be racist or anti-religion, i heard that as long as from non-muslim country should be quite easy.. like pinays, prc or tom yum or viets... I guess pinay and prc or more favorable coz they can speak good english and mandarin respectively..

anyway, when i submitted for LTVP, i also concurrently submitted an application for PR for my wifey.. can't seem to check any status or what from ICA website, so I guess only can play the waiting game... hopefully can get soon so can buy house.. hehe.. I am expecting to hear something from ICA in June.. coz i take reference from my colleague who's wife is prc and got PR within 6 months from married...
Some will be faster and some will be slower ... Eventually if nothing goes wrong .. Sure will receive PR ... Matter of times if all goes well ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015