View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Thats why my favourite MPs are nearby GL legal houses - in case a release is absolutely necessary 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.