Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
azzazel80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is she Jessie Wan on beetalk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikea View Post
Hit jackpot yesterday. Found Jessie on beetalk. Refer to Rowell thread.

She agreed on a reasonable price, but was very skeptical to meet initially as she was afraid of the police. Didn't wanna meet at 81 but I managed to convinced her to meet at a hotel along balestier.

Checked into the room, took a shower together. She was getting hard in the toilet, and her tool was huge. Not very long, but the girth of it was thick. I was thinking in my mind that this is gonna hurt.

After shower, went to the bed. She is into Frenching, and does bbbj.she also does AR as well. She catbath me, bbbj and I told her Mai tui Liao, fuck me. Damn painfully at first , but the pain soon became ecstacy. She screwed me in missionary and I came pretty quickly. I requested for another round and she obligated even though she said she need to head to work soon.

Spent the next 5-10 mins talking on bed while I caressed her cock and balls and she got hard again. Got her to screw me in missionary and it was much more comfortable as my ass was already loose. She flipped me over for doggy while I stroke my cock, and she was ramping me like there was no tomorrow. All this while the gfe was excellent as she hugged me and held me from behind. I came again a happy bitch and I sent her off to Rowell area.

She didn't even asked for the money all this while until I passed it to her as she was about to alight my car.

Great body, C cup boobs, about 5 inch tool and about 2-3 com girth cock. What a great experience.

Bros interested please pm me. Will pass u her WeChat and name. Assured her that I will pass her contacts to chiongsters and not police.

Ass still hurting, what a wonderful feeling.