View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Never knew u hv such a sentimental heart master...I will try to memorize the lyrics by heart lo..
An Almost Forgotten Rescue Mission. KEKEKE

Well ! In life there is always happy times and sad times.
LWB's story brings back some old memories of mine. Knew a Builldog Beer poster gal years back from Penang . She is also one of the local Ms. Chinese Magazine Cover and a local beauty pagent winner.
Got to know her when I was a part time ICE-skating coach in Sg. Wang Plaza then.
First was my student then become luv doves . Was romancing together for 2 years but still have to say goodbye cos need to pursue my career in Deustchland. Two years later when I came back , try to ctc her but in vain. Manage to get hold of her elder sister. She told me her sis had become a drug addict and a WL now. Try to call the phone number given by her sis and a man answers the phone. When I ask for her , the man stammers and sounds suspicious and ends the call. . When I call again and again, he ignored my calls. Thru my connection I manage to trace the address of the HP owner. In those days there is no prepaid like now;all phones have to register. Brought along 4 Black Belt Kungfu experts and ransacked the place. Manage to find her and rescue her from that horrible place. It’s a prostitution den known as 7 Heaven (Chat Zhoung Tin) in Jalan Alor. Now that place have been torn down and a budget hotel is built on the same venue.
After the rescue mission , I manage to convince her to go to one the Rehabilitation Centre.
Time is running short so I have to return to Deustchland to work.
She said she will wait for my return. I told her not to , be strong and get on with a new life.
If fated we will meet again. Later heard from frens, she manage to kick the habit and married a man from Kedah. Heard from my dad, she would call my house phone twice a month see whether I am back or not. Manage to talk to her twice b4 my assignment to Sushiland.After that we lost cts.
Hope she is fine now and live happily with her family.