View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7743 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot1e View Post
Thanks bro. Time to go help TS punish her
Beware o, she already got new waterfish and that guy will be in amansari everyday to protect her gf...do not understand that guy mentality, seeing his gf went inside with customer also syiok...already saw that guy few times there when i goto bonk 136 in nighttime...he do not know many customer raw his gf plus creampie inside his gf pussy. I also once cim into 136 mouth,so syiok...think her new waterfish do not know about this forum existance, already few guys kenna cheat by this girl also want to hook with her... i just enjoy her service by paying 220 per session, if sometimes syiok eill extend another session rm370, and will never tips her