View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
So bros. I'm sure many of you are wondering if Mistress Laine is for real or a scammer.

She's not.

The deposit is just to ensure that she doesn't get played out or last min cancellations. After a series of emails,Met her at the hotel lobby and gosh. What a babe she is. Dressed in a black spaghetti top per my request and shorts... My eyes were glued to her stunning looks. And of cos the boobs and cleavage. After check in, I was asked to go up to the room to prepare my
Self for the session which she will come up automatically in 5 minutes .

I quickly went up, stripped naked and put on a panty which I purchased from a girl. Then I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar and knelt down on all fours with my forehead to the floor, and holding a red packet of the remaining tribute.

While in that position , I remained in fear , wondering if some random stranger will barge through thr unlocked door.

Eventually I heard the unmistaken sound of her heels approaching the room . I trembled in excitement and the door opened. I didn't dare look up. She came in, put her stuff down and immediately ridiculed me a grown man having to wear girl panties and kneeling like a wimp.

Then I was made to suck a dildo which was stuck to the wall . She made me
Suck on it and lick its balls and I must have looked really silly in those panties. I was made to worship her heels, licking every inch of the leather. And it's sole. The heels that would soon trample my balls and cock. Her heels were jabbing my
Balls and cock and it wouldn't soften, despite my best efforts. Then she made me remove the panties and start to sniff the crotch. She told me what a pervert I was.
Then it was time
For denial . I was made to jack off with the panties on my head. Each time I was about to cum she stopped me. She told me she was going to ruin my
Orgasm. Finally she told me
To
Stop but j couldn't help it as my cum just shot out as I couldn't control. I was punished .

Overall a good session. She's
More a strict and demanding type and yes you slaves should contact her for a session. Since I've
Certified she's
For real. Do up me if u like my post

Bro how u rate her looks?

Her Feet?

and she provide foot job anot?