View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Very hard to teach. Different girls different trick.

Other than charisma etc that I mentioned, also be frank what u are looking out for in the early stages of convo. I will almost alws reply that I am not looking for serious relationship. Then it becomes 3 outcomes:

1. The girls looking for husband material will shun away from u slowly. Which is good since u don’t want to waste time on pussy that is locked up. So faster runaway from girls looking for serious r/n. Usually they are in late 20s and early 30s. Those above mid 30s one already given up hope, so they fall into pt 3 below.

2. The girls who are really attracted to u will take it as a challenge. Now u become the one being chased.

3. She is also not serious which make things casual (most girls fall in this category esp under 30yo). This group tend to be more open up in terms of conversation.

I don’t know how, but somewhere into the conversations u just stray into sex topics. I mentioned some other thread, I work out a lot and I tend to be attracted to fit girls also. Conversations will be our workout sometimes. So I will send decent pics of my post workout. It will also stray into indecent pics as u get comfortable with each other. Once u see each other naked photos, the next time u meet is confirm see naked bodies too. And u know what that means. I think people who work out are physically attracted to the opp sex who does the same.

For those who are less active, I’m not sure what is the formula for them. Perhaps others can share.
Much appreciated for the write up bro.