View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Bro to be fair the ML has every right to insist full payment because it's the customer that was late. You should have stayed through the original end timing la, then you won't feel so shortchanged. Maybe coz the atmosphere is ruined so you decided to go off early?

Anyway it's true that some ML will auto deduct the rate or even push the bros of the next slot to start later to cater to the late customer BUT that won't be fair to the bros behind isn't it?

Anyway appreciate your sharing and the intel on her real looks, i have been reading contrasting things about her looks as well but shall not judge since I have never book her yet.

Plenty more choices around man, the next one could easily erase the bad session you had
Late for 15mins, done deal in 25mins. Still has 20mins available isn't it?

I am often late. But I never expect for full 1hour from the time I reach.

But she shouldn't end in 25mins for whole session.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES