View Single Post
Old 19-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

It was nice for all Gunners Fans to savour this victory over Arch-rival Man Utd in this match especially it was done in Old Trafford.

Start of the season was bad for Gunners, while The Devils were fabulous.
Gunners not getting points against mid table teams while Devils getting all 3 points against lower end teams.

Papers, media all started to write off Gunners, even in this forum. Every Devil fan thinks their team will win, even non-devil fans has already given up on Arsenal. Some even said its expected, Man Utd to have a resounding victory over Arsenal.

I remembered then Arsenal on 49 match unbeaten streak and everyone said Arsenal will go 50 and more when eventually it lost to Man Utd. This time I have a gut feeling it will be Arsenal's turn, cos Arsenal simply lost too many times to Devils. The 2-0 which break the 49match streak and also the 6-1 thumping years back.

I wonder how it could be when the match hasn't even be played n almost everyone were saying Man Utd sure win. And if match is going to be decided on paper, is there a need to still play the match? So I put my mouth in pocket, letting my friends "have a go" laughing at my beloved Arsenal. I chose to loon till now.

I am waiting for this moment for 'he who laughs last will laugh best'. And I am indeed laughing now. From yesterday till today, and I am sure I will continue doing that till Arsenal's next matchday.

Even though it is a short 1-nil victory to Gunners, It sure tasted damn sweet. Others may say Gunners wouldn't win EPL. Who cares? when the league is still 33 games away. We shall wait at the end of the finishing line.

And Man Utd not a sure bet on Title. If anyone watched last nite's game, Chelsea is good if not better. Liverpool (I am sorry to say), is pathetic. They do not deserve to even draw the game. Even if liverpool had 12 (extra Crouch on pitch) vs 10 (with Ballack off), Liverpool still would not draw because they simply don't play as a team.

If pennant was good, Arsenal wouldn't let him go, because pennant is not the future to take over Ljungberg.

Gerrard was playing Left while Zenden on the bench... I really can't make this out. Seriously the way Liverpool plays, its catered to Crouch's style and they should really put Crouch with Kuyt. Too much chopping of the squad is no gd.

And history always suggests that teams who reserves certain players for next match, normally their next match they wouldn't win. Take 1 match at a time, savour the victory and go for the next. If u can't win 1 (vs PSV), want to win (Chelsea)?

Man Utd wasn't lousy, just that they can't win and the 1 goal is harsh on them.

But i do see Chelsea being real title challengers the way they are playing now.
Liverpool? Unless they improve by leaps and bounds.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...