View Single Post
Old 20-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
...Every Devil fan thinks their team will win, even non-devil fans has already given up on Arsenal. Some even said its expected, Man Utd to have a resounding victory over Arsenal.

...I chose to loon till now....
Um, sorry - but when this devil saw that Fergie had put O'Shea + Fletcher in central midfield and Scholes on the LEFT wing, I already had a funny feeling that it would go all wrong for MU....

Gunners just about deserved victory and MU would have been lucky to scrape a draw. 1-0 was the right result.

As for the title, I think the Gunners have a shot at it in 2-3 years time, if they can keep Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott and their team of very talented youngsters together. By that time, they'd be very match-mature and Arsenal will be a formidable team. Too bad about Cole and Reyes though.

Anyhow, we'll see. Ball is round afterall and there may be surprises at the end of the season yet

p.s. Sorry to have had to make you 'loon' until now...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result