View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

I came from the old days of V4 where beer towers fly around ever so often. Where you see drunk girls carried by their sisters across the lobby to sit a taxi.
Where chiongsters drunk and start getting emotional or lay like a dead meat on the sofa.

Its been a sensational experience chionging thai discos all these years. Chionging the beer and whiskey until it screws you the next morning. Then next night go chiong again and repeat.

I find that V4 have singers that can really sing great songs, strong vocals and you can clearly hear what they are singing. Nowadays some TD i visit cant even hear what the singers are singing, they also dance not as well. I came to love thai disco because of the band singing those songs we love, and now I can seem to find a place that gives me that same feel.

Any bros here care to share any TD that still have those great bands singing our well loved thai songs?