View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
I Had a Apple for dinner.

APPLE From THE REGENT LUST

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=688524

Date: 23/04/2018
Time: Night

This FR is based on my personal experience with apple, i don't guarantee you to receive the same treatment. and in fact, i hope you will doubt my FR and not come so i have higher chances to RTF.

Apple is another SOLID gem after i finished my mission with the top 3 in bkkgem. When i say SOLID, this one is really SOLID, it's a totally different kind of experience.
Opened the door, smiling at me is a slim, pretty, tall girl with a freaking solid figure with a solid pair of spotlights. Fair skinned, seriously, she is fair, not honey, not slight tanned.
Not sure of her real age.
Boobs are enhanced, a very well enhanced boobs where you won't find the weird silicone bags hanging below the area that is real.
Not natural soft but it's not rock hard.
Body in no way looks like a mum at all. Smooth and toned body with no fats at all.
Sweet scene from her body invaded my nostrils, kinda turns me on even further causing an instant hard on down south.
Took off my shoes and she hold my hands and lead me into her room that is nicely lit up with a small table lamp at the bedside table and a Ipad playing nice romantic piano music.
Paid the damage and sat down to have a short ice breaking conversation.
She speaks pretty good English which makes communication a breeze.

CUM LETS DO IT!!!

This is like the most exciting moment. Stripped down to nothing with her hanging my clothes nicely and lead me to the bathroom and washed me down with gentle teasing and occasional random kisses here and there.
Even when drying me up after the shower is so arousing as she went down to dry my legs and feet with my rock hard 2IC right in front of her face.

Back in the room, i sat at the edge of the bed waiting for her, she came and climbed on my lap and grind her pussy against my 2IC.
Removed her bikini top and sucked on her great looking Nips which she probably enjoyed very much based on her moans.
Flipped her down on the bed and stripped her to nothing.
Wao lan eh, that's it, the perfect bonk-able figure (My preference).
With a totally Bald PUSSY. DAMNNNN!!! been a long time since i had a Botak pussy.

Not to brag, but i think i am pretty good with my tongue, painted and fingered her, in short serviced her for quite a while. not sure how many times she came. But good enough to make her dripping.

Turned around and had her service me.
Damn, this girl is great with her oral skills too. Licking, sucking, catbathing, frenching. All i give it 10 stars.

Come come, caps on and FJ is crazy good.
She is WET, she is TIGHT. and the moans are just PERFECT.
Rides like a pro.
Fuck her deep and she gave you the eye contact with the facial expression filled with pleasure.
Makes me wanna hold it back and fuck her longer.
Managed to hold back and switched many position before finishing in her mouth.

Being a little fun and naughty, she tried to kiss me with my baby cream in her mouth.
After a short struggle, she smiled and went to the toilet to wash up.

When in to clean myself up and realized i do not have much time left.
Spent the rest of the time talking to her while admiring her great body.
All the while thinking when to RTF.

Left the place with a BIG BIG Smile on my face. This bonk is like the BEST i had this WEEK.
Its a bonk that is indeed worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY.

RTF, needless to say, I will, confirmed will. OKT please take note. can't advance confirm date and time. But i will be back. I really can't find a reason that i won't rtf.

She could be like the best bonk in april 2018, I certainly hope the slots don't fill up that fast, cause i definitely would like to taste this Apple again"

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 24-04-2018 at 12:15 PM.