Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

The only "brown" choices we have in Singapore are Indonesians apparently. So far nothing like the below lady

Kudos and thanks to bro Sensual for bringing in Indo chicks. Great effort to meet the demand.

I've never tried to book as the reviews are sparse or negative unlike FL Dome 1 where we can read plentiful reviews (some fake though you'll have to figure that out)

The "Great Bonks" thread is my #1 place to go before I visit any FL and I'm sure with most bros.

"Baby hippos", "Heavy Photoshop" - The 2 common phrases I see with the Indo chicks.

Even when I search for "indo" or names of the FLs I can't find anything positive.

Bottomline I hope the Indo supply keeps coming while service standards improve and more reviews are created by fellow bros who have visited the Indos.

I will start some FRs, hopefully positive after trying 1-2 in the Indo stables and I hope more bros will start doing too soon.