Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro fallen.angel,

Ths so much for ur excellent rebuttal to a bro's negative response to "3 Things That Make Women Chase You." And for which u got zapped for agreeing w/ n adding ur own thoughtful comments to the article.

Even though a lao chi ko pek, I wasn't aware of these 3 things until not too long ago. In fact, I mistakenly believed n did the exact opposite. How I wish I knew these 3 simple rules when I was 20!

BTW, it was NOT my article, I was merely quoting an Ang Moh guru's in the hope that bros here will not waste their youthful yrs in PCC. I'm not that clever nor experienced to be able to come up w/ those ideas by myself.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Hi bro ME,

Ths for ur thoughtful post. It's NOT my theory. However, I hv practiced it n it is working like a charm, hehehe.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

More on BY-ing n the 3 simple rules.

In addition to my type of looks, body proportions, asthetics of the pussy, there is another decisive factor in the RS for me. How easily orgasmic she is.

Nowadays, I will not continue a RS for more than 2wks or at the most a month, unless she can achieve COS (Continual Oxytocin Surging) on a regular basis.

My current gal, lets call her TC, is one of the best I hv had. She would moan softly when I merely caressed her big breasts n suck on her nips for 30 secs. At first I was skeptical. Great acting? I then put my ear on her chest n her heart was pounding over 110 per min n also already wet wet below, I knew she was NOT faking it. She wont stop moaning n her COS was violent. I hv scratch marks n abrasions all over. She has achieved COS over 80% of the time. Amazing!

Yesterday AM I emailed TC some links for X-rated video clips at her request. She called me in the PM n said she had lost her passport! She was quite perturbed. I scolded her for being so careless n told her to relax. I later found it between the central console n passenger seat of my car. In the evening, I went to her place n spent a blissful nite w/ her. The video clips made her even more horny! Losing n then recovering the passport also helped, hehe.

The other day I did a ST w/ my ex (also a PRC) from Indonesia, but she is not easily orgasmic n I hv lost interest. The table is turned. I still remember the nite I first met her sometime this yr, I couldn't sleep, kept fantasizing how great it would be to make love to her. She has the looks n body type n long slender arms...now she keeps SMS-ing me n calling me, but I can't get away fast enuff. I may still book her occasionally as we r still frens. She does look quite stunning when all dressed up...

Cheers!

Bro WB
No worries, fellow cronies...

Bro WB, I’ve yet to learn the COS from you. I may be going down to LV this Thursday HH, so if you’re there, maybe I can pop by to say Hi. Nothing’s firm yet.

Talking about X-rated video clips and AVs… I was surfing SBF and also watching some Jap AVs last Friday afternoon and it got me damn horny. So I called my gal and ask her to take a shower and clean herself up and that I’ll reach her place in 15 minutes’ time.

I was at her place and she suggested she blow me again right after I cummed. I showed her a clip of Vienna Lin (HK sexy TV hostess) talking about how to make the man go absolutely crazy over her. The secret was to put his manhood into her mouth immediately after he cummed.

And so my gal tried it on me and I screamed and went crazy! That’s the reward I get for making her cum a few times. Hehehe.