Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
thank god for this forum and topics like these that made me realised that marriage these days are too risky.

70% of divorces are initiated by women in singapore. add that with the protection of women's charter and you are going to be stripped off your dignity, emotional sanctity and your financials.

Only the stupid get married.
Societal pressure will mean that if you're in a relationship with a girl, you'll be pressured to marry her.
Co-habiting is still not kosher here.
Then after marriage, the girl has an open Licence to:
- stop work and demand your paycheck
- grow sloppy and fat
- meet and screw other guys because you've "neglected" her.
- be an absolute bitch and control your money, time, make you do chores and take care of the baby (who may be due to cuckolding)
Smart man you!