View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcznvx View Post
@andyk - Exotica is one of my favs and you're not talking BS - though only 'some' of the girls go 'out' - most don't. I've know George for over 10 years and he'll always point out the ones that 'go' if you make it clear that's the type of girl you want.
=> Hey BRO mbcznvx...U mentioned that EXOTICA is one of your FAVs...so can i check with U - "Your other Favs & Can U share if there are any other Clubs similar to EXOTICA...with exclusive private rooms & most important a very good collection of pretty SYT Babes" ???...

Since my recent most enjoyable trip,i have been dreaming & having flashbacks of it over & over again !!! Really missed Amazing BKK very much !!!...But looks liked it'll be awhile before we will heading up there again !!!...especially with some uncertainties liked bombings @ the Banks,etc...and also it's back to "very tough biz year ahead so need to work very hard before i deserve another super pleasurable holiday !!!"...

Meanwhile it'll be Bangkok always on my mind !!!....

All the BEST always !!!
Andyk