Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Hi Guys ,
There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding about what Saboon is , and how the mechanics at Saboon KTV & SPA really works . I hope this short introduction would help with the members here on what does Season Towers really offers :

First of all Saboon is open 24 hours . You can come any time of the day and they're open , with girls on standby . That's the beauty of it . No other establishment in KL can match this ( especially with the girl on standby service ) . Now getting to the geist of things :

Season Towers is divided to a few floors . Season Towers itself can be WAZED or be found via Google Maps . The outlook of Saboon is not that of a classy one or eye candy , however , give the building a chance and you'll be attracted to what it has to offer .

The parking at Season Towers would cost you RM10 , putting your car at the Valet would cost you another RM10 . I would highly recommend to park your car at the Valet as parking in the building itself would be quite hard to navigate .

Season Towers is divided to :

3rd Floor - Bond Spa
Here , you can have a good massage , a good selection of food , shower , sauna , steam bath , a Jacuzzi session , spend some time watching a movie , while girls are being paraded in the vicinity . It's basically a full service spa where you can spend a good time with your friends or come alone and have a private session at the room alone . You can also order some good food at the cafeteria . Try the Singapore Bihun , it's not bad ( no pun intended for Singaporeans here ! ) . The prices here range from :

Per session per-girl - About RM300 ++
A 3+1 session per-girl ( 3 hours plus one hour free ) - About RM1000 ++

The prices here are dependent on the type of girl you choose . Whether it's a local , Chinese national , Vietnamese etc .

The KTV Floor
a)6th floor - 603 , 605 , and the smaller rooms
b)7th floor - 703 , 706 , 707 and the smaller rooms
c)8th floor - 888 , 828 , 88 ( these 3 are the premier rooms )

About the end of 2010 , Bond Spa ventured into KTV , and the girls from the spa can be brought up to the KTV rooms itself . Some of the KTV rooms have bedrooms in them , however bedrooms are still located at the opposite site of the KTV rooms that do not have bedrooms in them .

The rooms here have a minimum booking of 2-3 girls for a 3+1 session each . The smaller rooms would set you back about RM1000 off ( 1 girl included for 3+1 session ) .

You can also just pay room charge and bring your own girls inside . Room charge vary from room to room and you can PM me or ask the caption in charge .

Saboon 13th Floor
Saboon 13th Floor is a hotel by nature . It would cost you RM250 a night in this hotel . It's more like a 2-3 star hotel by KL standards . Convenient if you actually party in Saboon itself .

Saboon 17th Floor
This would be the mecca of all KTVs . Called by many as the best KTV there is to offer in the whole of KL . You can see reviews at the KTV thread , and there are two immaculate rooms located at the 17th Floor . 1788 & 1799 . These two rooms are not offered to regular customers and only can be accessed via private bookings . Saboon can arrange the girls in the room for you , models , locals , PRCs , and the service at the 17th is top notch .

1788 & 1799 also comes with 3-4 star hotel like accommodation which you can have your own private time in . Some of the most prominent people in KL visit here , and exclusivity + privacy are qualities that are regarded HIGHLY in this floor . Saboon 1788 opened it's doors on 17th April 2016 and 1799 just opened this year May 2018 .

Prices here ranges based on the girls and liquor you order . You can PM me for how the room looks like , and it's possibly the best place for a party in KL . You can have your own DJ in the room , girls stripping in a live bird cage dancing in front of you while you're the own boss of the night . An experience that can't be found elsewhere .

Expect to at least spend RM6k at the 17th floor . Come with a friend or two and it would be a worthwhile experience .

If you need any help on Saboon or Season Towers , drop me a PM .

I'm also very familiar with D'Arc & De Royale . For Singaporeans wanting to have a good time at this places , but don't know how to , just drop me a PM and let me see what I can conjure up =) .

Till next time !