View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for the info and sharing. Will keep the code, if got last minute mission will need to use it.
The code is good because the price is fixed and comes with breakfast. Meaning to say, regardless if its a public holiday eve or long weekends, price is fixed. Can also reserve their electric kettle too,hehehe...

According to my friends who frequent Batam, they no longer order the rooms with queen bed anymore,hehehe...in fact for all the hotels they stayed in, they dont take the King or Queen sized bed from any hotel room anymore. Why so?

For cleaner and better quality rooms, they always take room/s with 2 single bed. (room can be the same type, but quality of it can most time be rather different)

Again, why so? Becos after being in Batam for so long a time, almost everyone of of my Batam friends know...2 single-person hotel bed can be merged into ONE bigger then a King sized bed (just ask housekeeping to do it). And 2 singled bed rooms were most often under-utilized in Batam.

Under-utilized probably also means better quality. This,i believe is especially so, for smoking room...hehehe...and it solve the last min, no-room issue too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info