Old 08-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

It’s been a long while since I’ve written an FR, but I am all for supporting local talent and I feel Lynn deserves support. I am really impressed by her; independent, courageous, and fully committed to her craft.

Although initially a bit apprehensive about the need for the initial bank transfer, I am glad I decided to risk it and Lynn quickly followed up and lined up an appointment to suit my schedule and preferences. Location was convenient with parking provided.

I had a truly enjoyable session with Lynn. Although I booked a 1.5 hour session with her, i ended up spending 2 hours with her. She’s really easy to talk to and quickly puts you at ease. She has an amazing body: all natural c cups which defy gravity, pink responsive nipples and what an ass. All this packaged in porcelain fair and smooth skin, I couldn’t keep my eyes and hands off her body.

And I echo what others have said about her skill. Action started already in the shower. Among the best bbbj skills I’ve experienced, lots of passionate frenching, multiple positions in bed (my fav was reverse cowgirl, looking at that killer ass and that tight pink pussy clasping and sliding up and down my dick) bed ending with a huge load in her mouth. I went home with my legs a little weak.

She comes at a bit of a premium price, but you get a premium lady and premium service in return. Looking forward to visiting her again soon.