View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/manni-massage/

Was very tired after a run today and decided to go for a ML today.

She had just landed yesterday. So is fresh as first time in Sg. New and very green but she spent a day learning the trade from her housemate.

I feel she looks a bit younger in person than the pictures. Body not slim but not meaty either. Just about right. I find her more gnd than a stunner overall. Maybe with make up she can look fantastic. There is tattoo over her left shoulder.

Boobs was good. Not saggy but 80% firm type. Good feel with nice nips.

Towels were all new, still in wrap and she was busy unwrapping them. Room is clean and cosy. Bathroom is outside.

Showered together with breast rub front and back. Quite sensual although she was a bit shy.

Massage was just nice for someone inexperience as she work through my body. But sensual was not there before flip over. I thought she will be at least good with it coming out from the shower but was non existent.

Then begin kissing my nips and work through my torso to bbbj. Bbbj was not deep but Long and shallow. Still green ba.

Then after a Long while she got tired and decide to hj till I cum. Sensual and playability for a start is lacking.

She didn’t touch my button so took a while to unload. Massage again after the off loading and showered together before changing and left.

She breaks the ice easily and I feel she has the attitude to want to do well. Perhaps will return again after she has service enough brothers here and gained enough experience. Time being go back to FL.

Hailed from FuZhou and A GND, I had my fill, your call now!
Menu is cap bj but u get bbbj ?