Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
If you need to ask, you're not in the mkt. Pay your $150 and f off. I believe there is a thread for noobs. The ans to all your questions is in the mirror. If you're young, yandao and rich...anything can happen on a date. If you're a poor Ah Pek fantasising about having a 6 pack and spends his time online talking about Tongkat Ali...chances are she will blacklist you even before she goes back to China

It has been REPEATED many times. Service differs from one punter to the next. No point asking other people get what or can do what. You try yourself see what you get. Morons can't understand something so simple and like to ask the same stupid questions again and again. Some punters can walk into any f shop and are welcomed. Some punters pay $150 also kena f by OKT and kicked out. There is a great disparity. No 2 punters get the same treatment from WLs or OKTs. Some punters are such sad fucks they pay $150 also must apologise to WL.

If I told you that every few days, a particular WL comes to my house after she knocks off so we can fuck for a few hrs, so what? Are you me?

People with great principles who only spend money on who they love should stick to their principles and f only those they love. No need to give anyone here lame excuses on why you got no money to spend on WLs. You only spend money on who you love then you spend $150 to f WL for?? Because you only got $150 la. Anything above that, you suddenly become a man of principles, like those don't tip. A matter of principles...apparently. LOL. It's as stupid as a WL telling you she cannot french because of principles.
Hi, Bro, stay cool and don't get any over this type of matters......have a good weekend. Cheers