View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo bro, it will always be like this. Discussions will always revolve around the flavor of the week. Even when we have our kopi sessions with our mates - could be the championship run in the EPL, or PAP and their endless cpf revisions, or about that night at Zouk, etc, etc.

So until another exciting ML comes along, I'm afraid it'll be her for a while longer. lol
For sure, but we could do without repeated anecdotes about her working so hard, not having enough time to eat, urging Bros to get her food, etc.

Take for example Ai La. You don't see people keeping on portraying "sob stories" about her taking so many customers in daily and not having time to rest and eat.

If Angel wants to 拼命挣钱, then she should know the consequences of putting the long hours in without rest. We shouldn't feel sorry for her, IMO.

My 2¢.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.