View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Very good point. I have actually reduced the frequency of me going to MPs now. Instead, I go to freelancers featured on a website I frequently visit. Good deals and value for money. I could actually get a decent massage with 2HJs for $100. Or a massage with BBBJ CIM for $80. FJ options are available too, usually around $100 comes with shower and a decent massage.

My point is, why pay for the inflated service costs, and an initial cover charge for a usually non-existant massage. And most of the time rush job and your time cut short.

DO NOT ask me for the website. I am not advertising for it. I am just sharing my experience. If you do your homework and hardworking enough, you will be able to find the website somewhere within this wonderful SBF.

Valid points, I think no need recommend. The other sections hundreds of field report which makes you drools