Old 16-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
aquale0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Watcher wanted

Thanks bro TS for arranging a wonderful tailor session with his pretty, and sexy banker girlfriend today. If not for TS, I would never imagine myself able to have such a wonderful experience with this nice woman at TS’s house.

TS is a friendly and nice person and he is careful in his selection to ensure his gf is safe in the role play. He planned and reiterate the dos and don’t and provided me many hints, which gave me some ideas what to do when it happened.

Being an introvert, I had to read up a bit of the role so as not to disappoint TS and his wonderful gf. On the day, when I arrived, TS welcome me from his apartment lobby and brought me up. When the door is opened, a very pretty lady appears in from of me. She was in a Tshirt and track pants, which doesn’t hide her voluptuous curves at all. She was so sexy and looks noble, she had C-cup breast. I believe my heartbeat rate are reaching 120 bpm, but as hinted by TS, I need to remain professional, so I did.

With some explanation of the tailoring process and showing them 2 pieces of lingerie I brought along as gifts for the gf to wear towards the end, I started taking measurements based on a tailor chart I retrieved online. I was shy, so TS was very kind to help me out by suggesting to his gf to remove her clothings so I can have a more accurate measurement. My heartbeat reaches 200 bpm when I see her gf topless and only have her undies on. At one point, she pointed out that she wanted more support for her breast. I told her a few ways to do that and he asked me to show her how her breasts will be supported, naughty thoughts came to my head as I supported her beautiful breast as my solutions would have worked. After which I started to measure her professionally. While measuring the breast, I stopped at her nipples and underboobs and fidgeted to try and arouse her. I could see her nipples were growing hard.

After I took her body measurements, TS suggested a crotchless panty for his gf, which mean I get to see her forbidden area. Omg, it’s so awesome. I then suggest to them to show me a sample of undies they want me to convert into crotchless. While finding the sample, TS got arouse and allow me to peek at him touch her gf a bit. This got me even more high, but I had to remain professional, so I remain composed.

TS gf then laid on the exercise mat in missionary position and this view was wonderful to me. As I measure her crotch area, I accidentally brushes across the forbidden area to create the kinky atmosphere yet remain professional. The scene starts to heat up as TS starts to fondle her gf’s nice breast and clits while I envy as a tailor. Upon TS approval, I touch her boobs sensually and she smells so nice. It made her so wet it turned me on so much. I continue appreciating her flawless skin sensually and being abit nervous, I shiver abit. But TS was very nice and encourage me to continue to arouse his gf, which I helplessly cannot resist fingering her while measuring the crotchless panty, fondling her breast, nipple, waist, butt and nice thigh, giving her a sensual gentle touch while she give TS a sloppy bj while I gentling fingered her and nipple and it was such an irresistible temptation to see how horny she gets when her nipples are played. It was kinky to see TS forcing her gf to deep throating and how she begged to be fucked on the exercise mat after been tormented with relentless teasing of nipples, pussy, and his hard dick in her mouth.

As things get heated up, we proceed to the bedroom where the scene is even more sensual with TS and I rotating to use the vibrator on her while TS penetrate her well and hard making her moan and begging for more and can’t get enough while I continue to sensually arouse her body. All in all, I witness her squirting 3 times, wetting a big spread over the bedsheet and by the time it was almost 2 hours and I have to go. I then bid farewall to them left. Kudos TS for the arrangement and I look forward to the next one.