View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: First timer to Angel Massage

after looking at ANgel massage service menu, i know why i got charge 220 extra. apparently 200B for the VIP room (which i didn't ask for) and 20B for the mineral water.

Anyway, I had this girl

the pic is heavily photoshopped. you will be shocked if you see the pic here and ask for her when you are there.

they will also by default charge you for full service 1500B....I am not sure if you can just take the oil massage 600B and then if you are shiok , negotiate with the girl the kind of service you want, like subway at Ratchada last time, or you tell them upfront you want HJ and pay to counter 600B +500B ??? lol

i was told if you take "oil massage" and want service (maybe just a HJ). it will just be HJ. no touching and stuff....according to the rules. Anyway, if you can speak thai, just ask the recept what they offer.