View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
Why do people always think that FLs are here just to con you money?

You paying them for their special girlfren feeling mah. Just like you pay local so call "Higher class" "Better Quality" girls for their special girlfren feeling mah. Same same. Except you pay the local girls in term of Ipad, latest mobile, lastest brand and so on.

To me, no difference loh like this.

Worse, some local girls, or those good good so call better in all ways girls, wants you to spend on them and still act so dao...while at least those FL, you spent on them, they act really guai guai towards you.

Talk about baby, and family. Some local guai guai high quality and prospect girl also can halfway when baby 2 years old dont want baby and go with other man, dont even look back.

So seriously whats the difference. I see no difference at all. You want talk about their job nature. Please lah, some good good local girl also have wild ONS with different guys 4 times in a week, some every day. KNS, you see them geek geek wear spec kind, work in library, at night fuking horny...see before or not. To me, got difference meh, this kind of girl compare with FL? At least FL get paid and make a lot of money, kns, this kind of local girl get fuk, and get nothing out of it. So which one better?

Talk about love, Please lah, the only way to prove that she really love you is to tell her you broke one day, lost your job, lost all your money in shares. And see whether she still want you. Act really no money for 3 months, eat also must share bread that kind of broke. If she still want you, then congrat, you have found your true love.
$$$ may not be the root of it all ... but generally yes ... that's why they're here in the first place doing what they do by choice or not.

Becoz it's complicated by $$$, the r/s might be on the route of Failed/Love considering you'll need so many levels of validations in order to "prove" your "feelings" are real to each other ...

Just take this rolla coaster ride for as long as it lasts, buckle up and at the end of the day, if it works out that's Gr8 (you may have your fairy tale ending who knows) if not, make sure you're still in one piece and get ready to move on ...

Don't play with fire knowingly when you know it's gonna burn you to a crisp.