View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Supposedly, our level of education is not the same of girls who cannot find any better job than serving in booking joints (and I say this will all respect for girls, as we never know what life is keeping for us and what future will give us).
They may even tell me that the Moon does not exist, and I would not care at all.
In some Chinese folk lore, there was a lady up on the moon with her pet rabbit,hehehe...

Only recently, i hear the China Chinese finally after many years landed on "the other side" of the moon (yes,after many years later). Oh, in case no one knows, "the name of spaceship" that help gets the person to land on the other side of the moon was named after the Chinese folklore's lady with her rabbit pet.

Her name was Chang Er,hehehe...

Chinese all over the world (whether in China or not), celebrate Moon cake festival. And the folklore about the lady with her rabbit pet were somehow involve in the celebration. Her rabbit was later known in some story book to have help Chang Er make moon cakes too,hehehe...

What i wish to say is, growing up in a certain living environment,on a certain culture and the educational system (the process itself) created some kind of beliefs in a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
We are in 2019, 50 years after men having landed on Moon, and you are still afraid of GHOSTS?
Be happy someone believes the place is haunted. Rooms will be cheaper!
Science called it a form of energy, imagination of the mind etc.

Some religion call it a reflection of the past life of a human who is already dead.

Hehehe...who knows, next time round some alien might land in one of Batam's hotel and its gonna make their rooms cost more than usual,hehehe...which is not good news.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info