View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
I ever encountered a ML who went back to home in China keep updating me her life in home town via WeChat . Almost everyday send photos . Being naive I thought she kena KC by me .until one day told me her mum hospitalised and even sent photos of her mum in the hospital ward and she camp there to look after her . Then money story started coming in. Asked me what should she do. I smell something fishy and I stop messaging. It may be real but I rather to be safe than sorry for myself later . Any bro has similar experience . Got real case where FL/ML borrowed money and yet returned you ??
Once the "sad story" surfaced, i will be wary (and in fact disappointed as it probably means soon i need to move on to another ML).

The moment the ML openly asked for financial help, that's when I will cut ties. Coz i don't intend to be a carrot and the unfortunate truth is after you declined, things will never be the same. Service level may maintain but GFE confirm nosedive, and sometimes your original "access" level may be reduced, with some lame excuses, like pain la, injured la, uncomfortable etc