Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Wow ! Sounds like Bro Hellblazer had a great time in KimChi land. acTis a rare opportunity. Must have special qualities to be so attracted by a Korean beauty.

Was there recently and was brought on an "aquarium" tour of the TiaMiari District. There are at least 300 shopfronts draped in heavy curtains behind glass sliding doors and only allowed in by the "mummy" keepers outside. Once inside, its a different world (wonderland with lots of Alices). There are between 6-12 SYTs in each "store". Prices are btwn Krw50-70k for catbath massage, bbbj and fj, depending on how well you can negot. The merchandise are generally fair-skinned 18-22 yo SYTs rated between 6-8. Service is 7-9. To get there take the subway to Gireum Stn. Take Exit 10 and make a wide right U-turn when you get out of the stn. It is the one on the lower road along the single story building, not the one along the main road. Good luck !
Yeah. I look like Andy Lau after he fall on his face from 3 floors. Hahahahah.

Nice recommendation. Just curious how well you can speak Korean. I always have problem negoatiating.