View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikiniInspector View Post
so i bit the bullet and went to try her to see how things were. the experience was all right, but might be too expensive for the services offered

Location: discreet and quite private, apartment is decent and quiet

Looks: currently a MILF, i would guess mid-late 30s, so pics are probably a few years old. not old looking, but obviously mature. body is meaty and has a bit of flab, but decent muscle for doing massage. her boobs are natural, but probably not 36F. still big, but maybe closer to 36D+

Service: quite flirtatious when you enter, and can understand simple english. didnt look at her phone during the massage, and gave the full 60 mins. she has a proper massage bed and can give a massage with some strength. quite chatty and will try to keep you talking during the session

Sensual + Nuru: does not have a proper nuru bed, so nuru is done on her bed, with a towel to protect the bedsheet. she uses copious amounts of oil to do standard nuru moves + HDL before asking you to turn over, then grinding on your little bro (note she is unshaved so did with butt instead), slowly catbath down the body and played with balls for a bit. finished off with a boobfuck then capped bj (ad mentions bbbj but she does capped)

Post service: will shower together with you and offer water etc before you leave

Summary: 6/10. would give more if she actually was (1) late 20s, (2) 36F and (3) did bbbj as the ad specified, but she had good attitude and service. however, her price for nuru/special package is way too steep, especially since there are younger girls with C/D cups who can do the same nuru + bbbj for $110 or $120, just that they may not speak basic english. on hindsight, would have preferred to try popular names like Angel and practice a bit of chinese
Up you for frontlining