Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=4716

Benzema expects to get chance under Mourinho

Real striker Karim Benzema is confident he will get a chance 2 shine @ the Santiago Bernabeu & has dismissed reports he is hving problems with new manager Jose Mourinho.

Benzema joined Real fr Lyon in a €35 million deal last summer but struggled 2 make an impression in his 1st season in Spanish football. He subsequently lost his place in the France squad 4 WC2010 & was criticised 4 his attitude in training.

However, the pacy striker came off the Real bench 2 score his 1st goal of the season in Tuesday's 3-0 win over Espanyol & now expects 2 be part of Mourinho's plans.

"We r talking a lot 2gether. Really I have no problem with him," the 22-year-old told French newspaper L'Equipe. "I know he likes me & he relies on me.

"During training sessions, he's always breathing down my neck, 4 me 2 give my very best. He is very demanding & 2 me it is a good sign. Tat means he counts on me.

"Frankly, I feel fine both mentally & physically. I am convinced my turn will come. It is up 2 me 2 be decisive when I get an opportunity. Even with just a few minutes."

Mourinho has revealed he is happy with Benzema's progress in recent weeks.

"I'm enjoying his play more," Mourinho said. "@ tis time, he deserves more minutes than I'm giving him. I hv alot more confidence than I had in him a month ago."