View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Went down to LP Cxxxx x to explore as per Info from Bro. Limborock. Pool table is occupied. A ger by the name, Jxxx, came over to sit with me. Earlier 20s, average look, B boob.

Ordered small San Miguel for myself. Karaoke is playing loud. She kept pestering me and I told her to wait. 3 VIP rooms and a smoke room. $50 for the use of VIP room. Ger quota is $30 x 6. Barfine $300.

After some warm up with her and look see look see, bought her $20 drink. As Bro Osama mentioned, gers here drink like water. Told her that will come back tomorrow to play pool with her. Pool is $2.

Went down to lower lvl pub within same building, Cxxxxx Uxxx and Mxxxxx came to sit with me. Told me I am her 1st customer of the night. Asked her to play pool with me. She obliged. Told her is her 1st day of work there. Did not ask for drink during the game. I liked that.

After first game, a PH guy challenged me with the pool game. During the 1st game, she started to ask for drink. Told her to wait. Lost 1st game and asked for 2nd game for revenge. Told her will buy her drink if I win. In the end, lost 1st game but win 2nd one. She asked where is her drink. Told her go out supper with me then will get her drink. She refused. Gave all sort of reasons. Not much actions here either.