View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro QQ, I am curious why and how you "was also scanning the place to see if there was any sbf bros around"

Anyway, based on your taste for Fang Yan and Zhi Yi, I would suggest check out Zhiling and Coco from 1805. Yi Yi from 1803 and ViVi from Wh1606 as well.

Have fun with these picks
Was just looking around if I saw some familiar faces. At least got some kakis to chit chat and gossip a lil in da house.

Wow Bro, so fast you know my taste liao uh.

I was reading about Yi Yi 1803 quite some time ago, suits my taste. Coco 1805 sounds good to me too.

So many to check out. I guess I have to retire from the Thai scene and place my focus here.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.