View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 8
zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!
Re: Jb massage with special

Felt I owed bro Zexify a review ahahaha after asking him for all the contacts.

Communication: Telegram. Dude handling the account might have a daily limit to answering questions. Hahaha... However, was really friendly when I finally decided to just do walk in.

Location: Rather hard to locate in Mount Austin. Would need to ask him once you arrive at his pin drop reply was immediate. Walked up the stairs and met the bro at the counter. Friendly and managed to choose the girl I wanted.

Ambience: 2/10 Very dark and segregated by curtains, with mattress on the floor. eyes will have to take sometime to settle.theres like a small dim light per section but still very dark. Can hear people talk. Can also hear KTV next-door

Massage Therapist:All are hot.
Looks: 20% discount off the picture but still super cute.
GFE:6/10 chatty not too bad
Massage: 4/10 not here for the massage
Service: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Damage: RM 125 + Rm 150 for the topless HJ + BF option rather expensive given the environment and options elsewhere.

RTM: Might not. maybe if I wanna try the other girls. But most definitely not for the massage

PROs: If you wanna try SYT NLs then this is the place.Wished they would upgrade the area would not mine paying a little bit more for better rooms.