View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexless marriage/relationship fr a female's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I have read alot here abt bros talking abt their sad sexless life.... all of us go into a relationship cos there was an initial attraction, we call it love n eventually we got married n hv kids. Technically that shd be the pinnacles of happiness but not so behind closed door. Many women also talk abt their sexless lives, just no equivalent of SBF for us to start a thread and discuss openly. No we didn't let ourselves go n turn into an ugly fat potato nor do we binge on Korean drama. most of us wanted so much for intimacy too but somehow I guess both sides take each other for granted, no more sweet words, act of service n slowly both sides don't feel loved anymore. For men, it's impt to connect thru sex to feel loved. For us, we need to feel loved in daily life to want to have sex. We feel resentful as our man only hug n kiss us when he wants sex, otherwise we felt like leper that he won't even touch or notice we hv a new dress or look gd on an occasion. The resentment actually builds up n when our man initiates sex we pretended to do other things to avoid it cos it felt empty. Too many of us felt this way n some actually go ahead to cheat on the marriage. It's a sad vicious cycle. I wrote all these here not because I want to blame our men here. It's more to make aware that the rejection in the bedroom is often an emotion already building up over months and years. It's not about how much our man earn, how he looks, it's a build up of feeling of unloved. It's just a sharing, not trying to pick a fight with anyone.
exactly what I have been doing as a partner to keep the fire burning but I guess I'm not doing it the right way.. partner has been engrossed with work and other miscellaneous activities with friends