Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, Ipanema dance floor open?
I don’t think. I purposely park at the floor where the bridge to the club there. Top floor and got 2 side by side. Let The Maids bio me lor. Too bad I was with a DW first time meet so cannot get number. The smaller one was full house and the bigger one also quite packed. All the maids there grinding each other and going wild. Saw quite a few Ang moh with their posse of Filipino girls. U need to get 2 drinks per person to enter and paid in advance. First time I went there. Most likely tomorrow go again cuz my FB wanna see see. Anyway how’s o answer ur question no I didn’t see if ipanema was open lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience