Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, nothing wrong with them living in a lavish lifestyle lah. Maids r transient workers, they r here to earn a salary helping out the family 3 meals a day. You noticed more hourly hotels n they r not wrong to queue up for room. One thing morally wrong is, the maids who r married declared separated n gets bf here. R we creating an environment for them to cheat by giving off day? Families breakup n it's good to know they cannot or hard to divorce. For Pinay they have raffy tulfo but their best friends r covering up for one another. I went into Badoo, mostly have kids n have husband but y r they in the apps? So as long it's their personal things, I don't see anything wrong. Juz enjoy the sex they give n leave the rest to themselves regret when they old n go home n no family to rely. Since they r willing to sex n the men has nothing to lose, we should juz enjoy. Remember don't play guitar to the cow same as don't logic out with the maids, red ants will crawl all over your body if u did. Lastly, if really want a wife, I think marrying a prostitute is better than marry a maids who has numerous bf already that's worst than promiscuous.
dont say maid
not one of these girls are innocent mind.
all see dollar cents
they arent impressed by gifts, the speak rudely
if the local girls are doing it, the foreign ones (be it angmo or the fdws)
all want a piece of the action
a slice of irresponsibility
too me all these helpers are really lying to themselves that they have a chance in sg but they got no choice
perfect for us in a way.
but can you imagine the local girl
delusional. they think they can beat a white blonde girl somehow
in terms of beauty they re the best so these local sg girls
think if they copy their behaviour they ll be treated as the same?
i feel sorry for the local fools who have a local girl tbh
have to follow her everywhere
yes dear no dear. oh we cant have sex today? ok no problem