View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
*GONGTAO WARNING*

Today commando a super famous ML call Xuan Xuan

Cb this one almost tio gong Tao cuz is SIBEI SIBEI CHIOBU and MODEL CLASS. SHE wore Lingerie set ur KUKUBIRD confirm stand. Just like those can go runway model class. CAN U IMAGINE. AND SHE HAVE THE LOOK. Maybe she went to wrong industry! She go become model and in the magazine kind sia. Jin wasted!

Super hard too book cuz she doesn’t station a area now at HOTEL. So she limit herself to afew customer only. HOTEL back thing is as usual when u walk in the counter when give u a weird stare. But lucky nvr ask me which unit I go. LOL.

Was given a location near BR. Super hard to find parking. Knn must reach early so u can wait for parking. But she will be changing location to somewhere SH. So easily for everyone. For walking solider not a problem.
Still can go shopping afterwards and good food around.

Woohoo. Open door CHIOBU wore a tube top and short black skirt. With transparent lace bra. Super Tok gong. Model class. The face and photo look like the advertise photo. And from the look is like B cup. But is super natural. No FAKE.

Massage wise is super Tok gong. Train in shiatsu oil massage. She got a lot of regular I think with lots of strength. Good strength. Thumb up.

Sensual gong Tao liao. Slow and steady undress to bra first. Then after that U help her to unlock the bra. TING outside see is B after bra take out is C. So soft and natural. Slowly lick lick ur nipple and help u unleash ur soliders. Is like XMM help u. Slow and steady. No rush kind.

Super power. Feel like tio gong Tao but is worth it. Super wonderful weekend start off.

Will book her again when need to see beauty.
Nice review. Got link to Share?
Edit: saw the link above. How to delete post?