View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks to bro zexify went down jb to look for nasi lemak. Ended up with 2 experiences in a day!

FR1 Bombshell studio - telegram listed in this thread
Walk in to this place with no bookkng, chatted with the bro on telegram. Take note you get faster replies if chat with him in malay, can use Google translate plus limited malay from friends haha
ML : Laila or Layla
Look : wear mask the whole time but can see she look ok. A bit meaty, but fair and smooth skin
Gfe : 0 even tho i tried to break the ice by chatting in malay
Massage : she started on my legs which is really weird cos normally they do your back first. No strength but can see got technique. Thinking she might have been a foot or leg massage therapist last time.
Service: ask me flip over, then straight away start tuggy in 1 pattern, no touching balls nothing, very mechanical and like dunno how to handle a cock, her back was towards me, never ask for extras or take offf top. Can get me hard but can't make me cum. I totally lost the mood and ask her stop. She said ok then straightaway left. I'm like wtf....

Maybe I should have booked a girl in advance instead. Will try again next time with different girl. Take note the curtain and mattress damn cui, best to bring own towel to put on mattress. Not happy I can't release before going back sg, search on wechat while at komtar and bingo! Found another NL, this time at apartment. Turns out it was so convenient from where I was. She a bit rubber band time so had to wait awhile before she met me and bring up to apartment. Nice looking place and has dedicated room for massage. Turns out she's indon but have been in Malaysia for very long time. Very chatty and told me her sex escapades with her ex husband. Make me horny and ask if she do full, but she said no. Her massage was frickig good, hard and really got strength can tell she's trained in real indon massage. Massage back and legs, crack here and there, shiok. Once flip over omg she turn into tiger sia. I opted for b2b and she strip to her panties and just fling herself to me. She rub herself on me and sucked my nipples while her hand was busy tugging me. Came in no time and she asked me to shower with her. She gave me good scrub and let me clean up after that. Excellent service and will definitely come back to her. Her wechat is zackajak77. But remember their timing is a bit rubber timing so might have to wait awhile even if you've booked appointment with her.

That's the end of my adventure, luckily got haply ending ;D
Good stuff bro, thanks for sharing your adventures!
for the Indo ML, what’s the damage?