View Single Post
Old 24-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTedKoppel View Post
I've had sessions in the kino at Sunshine cause all the rooms were full. They have folding Japanese screens they can use to block off the entrance. At first I was apprehensive but after a bit I was, I don't really care, no one can see or barge in. However I was concerned about cleanliness. I think she did get some towels or something...

I think you can fuck anywhere in these clubs but in reality the girls don't want it and the guys don't want it either.

I saw another pair using screens to block off a section at a massage table on too.
I saw them using the Japanese folding screen at the kino room in Sunshine....that defeats the purpose of "public sex" lol.