Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cockylau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H51 [2022]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
After 8 months of rest and recovery from cycling accident and having witnessed the closure of 2040, I've decided to take a short break from wetnam tioh and try Siam tioh again. It's been a while since I last chiong Siam tioh. Saw all the comments from all the bros in this thread and so I decided to try G7, now WH14G7 and G14, now L0819G25. Some of you guys buay jun one leh, anyhow poh ga got dragon got tiger. Below are my FRs for G7 and G14 all in this thread because I don't want to write so many times.

booked a 3 sessions with G7 at new location WH14 yesterday evening
Look - GND/ plain Jane type, not a looker but I can say decent 6/10
Body - Not chubby but not slim 6/10 with bush below
Boobs - B for sure but firm pointy tits, natural
Language - I can understand some Thai and she can understand some English
Shower & hygiene - Professional, listerine, deep rinse observed prior and after
Kissing/DFK - yes but not french like no tomorrow type 6/10.
Cat bath - Right after some frenching she did some light CB on my nipples and neck 6/10
AR - She did try to do it but I don't really like AR and made her stop
BJ - BBBJ is her strong point (This I agree with most of you bros) I don't have to describe further. She did try to make me cum with her mouth but it's really difficult for me 9/10
Auto roaming - not allowed to finger her, can only pat outside and no DATY
FJ - I won't say I have big LJ like bbc but for 6.5" dick, her pussy is sure tight, capped on lubed and came after 3 positions in 10mins of ramming 8/10 (she can take hard rough sex) and after 1st round, we took a short rest, TCSS a bit and start caressing each other again
After halftime break she started bbbj again, she really did try to make me cim but no use, my LJ can only cum with fj. Capped on again and pumped her for the 15mins till I cum.
Rest a bit before her alarm rang, she showered me and helped dry me up, wore my clothes and hugged before I left.
GFE - 7/10

Overall experience for G7, I would rate a decent 7/10 because she is willing to please, and solid BBBJ.
RTF - Maybe, not a "must go to"

Earlier this evening I went to L0819 and book G25 (Ex-G14)
Look - definitely chio bu 8/10
Body - Not slim for sure, a little on the meaty side and no bush below 6/10 (Whoever say she slim, you better go one corner and knock it down)
Boobs - Just like G7, B for sure and natural
Language - No need to elaborate, we understand each other.
Shower & hygiene - Professional, listerine, deep rinse observed prior and after but no foreplay during shower.
Kissing/DFK - She's much better than G7 and willing 8/10
Cath bath - slightly better than G7 7/10
AR - Don't have and I don't want it either
BJ - BBBJ but no DT like G7 but it's still quite alright 7/10
Auto roam - 4G roaming and not 5G because no finger inside
DATY - I love shaven pussy and pink color too, gave her a good 8-10 mins of licking 9/10
FJ - Tight and must lube a couple of times. Capped and rammed her in 3 positions for a good 15mins till I came, she's accommodating and willing to give good service. 8/10

GFE - 8/10

I book 2 sessions but did only one, not enough time for 2nd round. Rest a bit, TCSS a bit while she caressed my LJ till time's up.
Overall experience with G14 (now G25) would be 7.5/10 because she's friendly, a looker and she gave good GFE.

RTF - sure but not after I've tried G9, same house and G20 L18H40
we have similar taste. I try G9 before but limited service and since G25 moved there G25 become my regular and L1840 G20 she is sweet.