View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

SODA FROM REGENTLUST
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=694979

I missed her the on her last tour when she was here, If i'm not wrong she was at Teeruklover on her previous tour. ANYWAY i get to book her already so below is my review on her.

If u are reminiscing on the younger days and having sex with a ah lian gf with nice assets, she's the one.

Wearing just with a lingerie behind the doors, she opened the door to me staring into her boobs while she lead me to her room.

Once inside the room, She slowly unbutton my shirt and the next moment i was happily fondling her soft boobs.

Left with just a boxer, she hinted me to shower..

While showering, she gave me a short BBBJ after cleaning my 2IC & i was just fondling her boobs while she BBBJ me. Nice suction and skill by her and it gets me real hard just by a few sucks.

Back in the room, she undress and my hands were too busy with her boobs and she was giving me BBBJ & AR and i was feeling so horny after a short while.

Time for me to return the favor, she has a bald pussy, No restrictions. haha.
Wet and sensitive pussy and she is repositioning every few 10s. HORNY HORNY OMG!

FJ was accommodating with various position change and her cowgirl riding is really good i have to say and no KY is needed at all. Cause she is so damn wet and horny that i took more than usual time to cum because i wanted to see her enjoy the whole process.. So satisfying.

Her GFE is great and making sure the whole session is fruitful. Laying beside me and playing with my nips and giving me kisses here and there.

AR & BBBJ CIM LOVERS NEED TO TRY HER. SHE IS SUPERB!

$150 is definitely well spent and no regrets on her!

Once again thanks to Bro SK for the quick and fast arrangement.