View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Interesting massage at TPY

This "spa" has has been quite aggressive in wechat and recently they posted pictures of some of the ml working there....quite chio...so i thought i would give it a try.

i was surprised they are not in uniform..in fact she was wearing shorts. and then i saw the ML in person....quite disappointed . their photoshop skills sibeh tok gong, like take away 5 to 10 years of their actual age....i thought the ML would be in her 20s...but turn out she looks in her mid 30s. actually she is really not bad looking if she put on some make up....but her voice sounded very old...lol it's just the photo made me have high expectations...lol

i thought it would be a proper massage room but it's just a room with a massage bed. a bit disappointed. and then they simply cut a hole on the door just to comply with the regulations, damn jialat. she said there are better rooms though. i think i got the worst.

asked me changed into disposable underwear....see the room like that no mood liao..so just wear...next time will request don't wear hehe...

start massage, knn the massage bed also buay steady...got creaking sound everytime she exert some force...wtf...

massage technique was so so, maybe not enough strength...cos normally i would ask the ML to go softer, this one totally no pain.

once reach the legs, she pull down the underwear where she did some butt massage but no teasing...sian... when doing the thigh, got some contact to balls but it's nothing. then turn around liao..i see the clock still got like 20min. maybe she will pop GQ....

She massage my arm, which not many ML do when doing the front....and then she pull down my underwear and start stomach massage. I got a little bit hard cos there was some contact....still no GQ...

then she said need to do some 保养and started to do the groin area...she put her hands into the underwear and do some rub...then said later need to give her tips, in a light hearted way ( i hear that sian liao)

Spend quite some time at the groin , she will occasionally rub my whole cock and balls but mainly focussing on the groin...she said need to make things 'flow"....

than i told her i experience some pain at the groin area and she spend more time there..it's not really shiok, more like pain....lol then told her sometimes my balls also pain

so she cup my balls and start massaging them trying to "make things flow" at the same time she will ask it pain here??? then she start massaging my full shaft and ask "how about like that" ...i said like that no pain....and she said "shuang ma like that ?" i said hen shuang and she grab my cock and start jerking for awhile looking at my reaction and say men need to do "baoyang"

i just act blur...i think she waiting for me to ask her for GQ lol....then she went back to working on my groin again...when i didn't

I could have ask her for GQ but the room really crap...if nice and cosy sure on...

This one got potential for good HJ and autoroaming....will return massage (hopefully get a good room) and see how.

now got 2 place to go for massage at TPY liao....again....avoid AsS spa at all cost...fucked up management

Last edited by strikeback44; 17-10-2018 at 12:52 AM.